Sunday, April 15, 2012

Liebster Award!!

Wow!!  Something really exciting happened to me last week!!  I was notified that I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Lori at The Stonybrook House!!



So....THANK YOU Lori!!  Getting this award really made my whole day!!

And....for the rest of you......if you've never heard of this award....well.....don't feel bad.....I hadn't either......but here is what Google tells us about the Liebster.....

"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster means favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."

As you may (or may not) know, sometimes it is hard to get feedback concerning your blog.....so......to know that someone is reading it.....and also that they like it enough to recognize it as one of their favorites.....well.....that just made me feel like a superstar :)

So....as mentioned above.....once you receive the award....then you are supposed to "pass on the love" to five more blogs with 200 followers or less.....

So....I started digging into my list of favorite blogs.....and what I realized is that a lot of the blogs that I thought were "small" are actually quite a bit bigger than I thought!!  So....I am bending the rules just a bit....and awarding the Liebster to three of my favorite "smaller" blogs.....

So.....I am recognizing the following awesome blogs by awarding them the Liebster Award.....




These blogs are all really great!!  So....I hope you all might get a chance to check them out sometime!!

And for those of you "receiving" the award.....the Liebster Award suggests that you do the following....

1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they received the award.
 
 
So.....thanks again Lori!!  You Rock!!
Until next time....
XOXO-
Kristal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...