Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kali's Turning Two!! A Sneak Peak at Our Birthday Party Prep....

Hello friends!  I hope you've had a good week and are coasting into the weekend....yahoo....tomorrow is Friday!! :)

Have you ever had one of those days where you had a million things on your "to do" list and yet somehow you find yourself doing EVERYTHING BUT what's on your list?  Yep....that's me today.....Ugh.....why do I do this to myself? 

Oh well....everything will get done.....or it won't.....either way it will be ok.

I am getting pretty excited though....our house has turned into Party Planning Central!!  We are now at T-50 hours to go until the BIG birthday blow out at our house....LOL!!  My baby girl is turning TWO YEARS OLD!!  I seriously cannot believe it!!

Today they celebrated her birthday at her "school"....her teachers made her a little cake with candles and everything....it was truly precious.....and her teachers are an absolute God send!!  We LOVE them :)

SO....now we've just got to get everything together for the party at our house.....

SO....we are definitely not ready yet, but I thought I might share a sneak peak of a few of the details coming together......

First....here is the adorable invitation for the party....this was designed and ordered through Shutterfly.com.  They have SUCH awesome stuff!!


I thought they turned out SO cute :)

And last night I pulled together this....


Ahhh.....super cute!  And super cheap and easy to make.....I promise to give the details of how this was put together in a future post :)

Here's a couple more pics just for fun....


And around midnight last night I finished up these guys....


A little "bling" for the millions of juice boxes that will inevitably be consumed during the party :)  Again....I promise to give the skinny on how to make these juice box personalized labels in a future post....they were also very easy to make....but I did cheat a little and started with a kit.....

Here's another look.....


I sent one of those in baby girl's lunch today, so she would have a special juice for her lunch.....

And one other little project that I finished up yesterday was these tiny chalkboards that we'll use to label all the goodies on our party table....


They aren't perfect, but I was happy with how they turned out....more to come on how to make these little guys too....

SO....we are getting there....so much more to do.....but it is coming together!!  I probably won't get a chance to show anything else until after the party, but I'm looking forward to showing you guys all the finished details :)  I think this party is going to be FUN!!

Better run....I need to get on that "to do" list.....

Until next time....

XOXO-
Kristal

Sharing With....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...